Our cash flow consultants arrive to help you with past-due account recovery and the invoice collection process, bringing years of experience in dozens of work environments. With our On-Site Debt Collection Operations, results are assured!
- Are collections a problem?
- Have you been paid for products or services rendered?
- Do you have open accounts beyond 60 or 90 days?
- Collection manager on leave or vacation?
- Collection turnover leave you shorthanded?
- Extra work due to expansion, reorganization or downsizing?
- Chronically understaffed at the end of every quarter?
- Need help analyzing accounts receivable strengths and weaknesses?
- Need accounts receivable financing or other business financing?
- Need extra help or specific expertise for occasional projects?
Harrington Group offers 5 staffing programs to meet the needs of businesses of every size...
Fulltime Pro-Tem - Temporary fulltime Debt Collections coverage at your facility for a week, a month or longer.
Part-Time Pro-Tem - Temporary part-time coverage for one or two days per week or scheduled as needed to complete critical work like collecting difficult accounts receivable and improving the company’s cash flow position..
Permanent Pros - A trained cash flow consultant works part-time at your site on an ongoing basis. They stay up to date on all critical issues affecting your accounts receivable portfolio.
Replace Ourselves - This popular, cost-effective package bundles pro-tem coverage and employee screening / interviewing to fill the vacancy and train our replacement.
Automate Your Collections - Easy to use website and software, which sends us your past-due accounts, medical & dental insurance claims, or returned checks information for resolution and recovery, by e-mail or modem, from your computer.